Monday, November 4, 2019

1st quarter reflection

This first quarter of the school year was really... something. Middle school is a whole knew experience, and with all knew classes and teachers, not even too me bring up the new students from different schools, its hard to stay focused, yet I’m still able too get great grades. I was able to get into a accelerated math class, and throughout all the classes, my grades were really good. With only 2 2s, and multiple 4s, I’m proud of myself. I get to see a lot of my friends from school plays, and choir concerts. So far it has been a pretty great school year. I got to participate in cross country and robotics. I learned about otzi the frozen mummy in social studies, we learned about glucose and food chains in science, reviewed plotting on graphs for math, wrote a personal narrative in ELA, we learned how to create many things in STEAM, and we played soccer and ultimate football in P.E.


                                                      Sincerely, 🙃 

No comments:

Post a Comment